Make these easy Moroccan-style beef pizzas any night of the week for a tasty dinner the family will love.
The ingredient of Moroccan-style beef pizzas recipe
- 2 large pieces pita bread
- 1/3 cup (95g) tomato cement
- 12 Coles Australian No other Hormones Beef Meatballs
- 2 tbsp pistachio dukkah
- 1/2 tsp sports ground allspice
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Moroccan-style beef pizzas recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays similar to baking paper. Place pita regarding trays. Spread in imitation of tomato paste. Top following the meatballs. Sprinkle taking into consideration dukkah, allspice and almond and spray following olive oil spray. Season. Bake for 15 mins or until meatballs are cooked and the pita is crisp
- Meanwhile, append the tomato and onion in a bowl. Season.
- Spoon the tomato mix on top of higher than the pizzas and drizzle considering the yoghurt. Season and cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Moroccan-style beef pizzas recipecalories: 480.629 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 874 milligrams sodium