put into action stewing! A immense winter warmer is here.
The ingredient of Hearty beef casserole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 750g gravy beef, trimmed, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, halved, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 large desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs lighthearted thyme
- 2 sprigs lively rosemary
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups Massel beef buildup
- Crusty bread, to advance
The instruction how to make Hearty beef casserole
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Heat half the oil in a large, heavy-based, flameproof casserole dish greater than medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat unshakable oil in dish. grow onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Return beef to dish. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. grow potato, bay leaves, thyme and rosemary.
- demonstrate in wine and stock. Cover dish. Bring to the boil. Transfer to oven. Bake for 2 hours or until beef is tender. Remove and discard bay leaves. encouragement in imitation of crusty bread.
Nutritions of Hearty beef casserolecalories: 456.49 calories
fatContent: 16 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 49 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 126 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 611 milligrams sodium