Stir-fry is the quickest pretension to pull off a nutritious meal a propos the table in minutes. This one is a colourful combination of beef, noodles, and sweet chilli jam.
The ingredient of Chilli beef and noodles
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 300g beef scotch fillet, trimmed, thinly sliced across grain
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- olive oil cooking spray
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 4 green onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 125g packet baby corn, halved
- 450g packet hokkien noodles
- 2 tbsp Thai chilli jam (see note)
- 1 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- lime wedges, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Chilli beef and noodles
- affix oil, beef and garlic in a ceramic bowl. Heat a wok beyond high heat until hot. Spray lightly next oil. grow half the beef and stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind oil and unshakable beef.
- Spray wok behind oil. mount up snow peas, onions and corn. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Separate noodles following packet directions and amass to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until cross through.
- Return beef and juices to wok. ensue chilli jam and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until incensed through. grow coriander. Toss to combine. promote gone lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chilli beef and noodlescalories: 401.52 calories
fatContent: 13 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 26 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 44 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 439.02 milligrams sodium