Whether or not youre gluten-free, this affable recipe is absolutely delicious.
The ingredient of Mexican beef wrap
- 500g beef mince
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 100g (1 cup) crushed corn chips
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dome cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 gluten-free wraps
- 1/2 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Tomato salsa, to relieve sustain
- pointed cream, to help
- Pickled jalapenos, to relief
The instruction how to make Mexican beef wrap
- Place the mince, onion, corn chips, egg, chilli, cumin, oregano, paprika and cayenne in a large bowl. Season. fusion until capably skillfully combined. imitate into 4 burger patties.
- Heat the oil in large frying pan or barbecue flat plate regarding medium-high. Cook the burgers for 6-8 minutes each side, flattening slightly, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat the wraps following packet directions (or wrap in foil and heat in an oven).
- Arrange lettuce along the centre of the wraps. height as soon as avocado and tomato. Cut each patty in half and divide along with wraps. height in imitation of the salsa, barbed cream and jalapenos.
Nutritions of Mexican beef wrapcalories: 749.026 calories
fatContent: 42 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 41 grams protein