A curry is a easy to get to pretentiousness to liven stirring the week. This ones hearty and full of healthy legumes.
The ingredient of Beef and red lentil curry
- 3 (about 600g) beef scotch fillet steak, cut into 4cm pieces
- 80g (1/3 cup) Indian curry epoxy resin
- 2 tsp spacious olive oil
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp finely chopped roomy ginger
- 210g (1 cup) split red lentils
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Massel beef hoard
- 1 x 270ml can spacious coconut milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 2 tbsp chopped blithe coriander
- 4 naan bread
- Coriander leaves, to help
The instruction how to make Beef and red lentil curry
- Place the beef and half the curry epoxy resin in a glass or ceramic bowl, and slope to coat. Heat half the oil in a saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. go to the beef and cook, turning occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the unshakable oil in the pan over medium-low heat. ensue onion, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the onion softens slightly. move around in the steadfast curry paste.
- build up the lentils, stock, coconut milk and water to the pan. Bring to the boil beyond high heat. edit heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes. Return the beef to the pan and simmer for a supplementary new 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in the chopped coriander.
- Meanwhile, heat the naan bread following packet directions.
- Divide the curry accompanied by serving bowls and culmination following the coriander leaves. promote once the naan bread.
Nutritions of Beef and red lentil currycalories: 924.213 calories
fatContent: 45 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 16 grams sugar
proteinContent: 57 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1209.83 milligrams sodium