Casseroles are a favourite, so heres a lighter tab for the summertime.
The ingredient of Summer beef casserole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg beef rump steak, trimmed, diced
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp Mutti Double Concentrate Tomato bonding agent
- Mutti Polpa Finely Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- 2 cups beef consomme
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 80g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup lively basil leaves, torn
- Cooked pasta or crusty bread, to assist
The instruction how to make Summer beef casserole
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy-based saucepan higher than medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, for 5 minutes until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat enduring surviving oil in pan. increase be credited with onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. build up carrot. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until carrot starts to brown. Return beef and juices to pan. go to flour and tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. increase be credited with tomato and consomme. Cover. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour.
- disquiet in capsicum. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour or until beef is tender.
- increase be credited with peas, spinach and basil. Season later than salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until peas are irritated through. bolster subsequently pasta or bread.
Nutritions of Summer beef casserolecalories: 520.781 calories
fatContent: 24 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 57 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 155 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 638.06 milligrams sodium