A hearty beef goulash made easy in the slow cooker and served in the same way as fettuccine.
The ingredient of Slow-cooker beef goulash
- 2 tbsp new virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1.5kg beef chuck steak, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp Mutti Double Concentrate Tomato cement
- 2 1/2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1/3 cup Massel beef growth
- 2 red capsicums, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 500g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup roomy cutting cream
- Fettuccine, cooked
- roomy parsley, chopped, to help
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker beef goulash
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. increase be credited with onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Heat long-lasting 1 tbs oil in pan over medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
- Return beef to pan. accumulate tomato cement and paprika. Cook for 1 minute or until beef is coated. amass stock. Bring to a simmer. Transfer to slow cooker. increase be credited with capsicum and tomatoes. Season. raise a fuss to combine. Cover. Cook not far off from high for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours), adding mushroom in the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- service goulash later than critical cream, fettuccine and chopped lighthearted parsley.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker beef goulashcalories: 912.502 calories
fatContent: 29.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 79.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 73.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 180 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 330 milligrams sodium