A family-friendly soup beefed happening following tasty meatballs, parmesan and borlotti beans for a pleasurable mid-week meal.
The ingredient of Tomato and bean soup gone beef and parmesan meatballs
- 1 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp roast seasoning glue gum (see Notes)
- 2 x Mutti Polpa Finely Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 400g beef mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- spacious basil leaves, to utility
- Parmesan, extra, grated, to encourage
The instruction how to make Tomato and bean soup gone beef and parmesan meatballs
- Heat oil in a large saucepan greater than medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. go to carrot and celery. Cook for 3 minutes. ensue garlic and seasoning paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. ensue tomato, 1 litre cold water and beans. Bring to the boil. edit heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make Beef and parmesan meatballs separate and discard crusts from bread. all but chop. Place bread and milk in a large bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until milk is absorbed. grow mince, egg, parmesan, garlic and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. mixture combination capably skillfully to combine. Roll 2 level tablespoons of mince fusion into balls and repeat subsequently permanent mixture.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Transfer meatballs to soup. Cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. relieve sustain soup topped in the manner of basil and parmesan.
Nutritions of Tomato and bean soup gone beef and parmesan meatballscalories: 695.968 calories
fatContent: 26.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 64.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 42.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1020 milligrams sodium