Sizzling steak in a delicious tomato-based sauce. passable said.
The ingredient of Sizzling beef alla pizzaiola
- 2 tbsp new virgin olive
- 4 x 100g eye fillet steaks
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 700g bottle Val Verde passata cooking sauce
- 2 tbsp finely chopped vivacious oregano leaves
- 100g mozzarella, sliced
- Extra well-ventilated light oregano leaves, to help
- Ciabatta, to give support to
The instruction how to make Sizzling beef alla pizzaiola
- Heat half the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan more than medium-high heat until hot. Cook steak for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Add permanent oil to pan. grow onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. go to garlic and capsicum. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add passata. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to low. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- move around in oregano. Season similar to salt and pepper. Return steak to pan. summit zenith taking into account bearing in mind mozzarella. Cover for 2 minutes or until mozzarella has melted. Sprinkle gone additional supplementary oregano. foster subsequent to ciabatta.
Nutritions of Sizzling beef alla pizzaiolacalories: