Heres what happens later than you put in hearty beef goulash gone cheesy pasta bake – itll be a propos high rotation to come you know it.
The ingredient of Cheesy beef goulash bake
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 70g (1/4 cup) tomato bonding agent
- 2 tsp paprika
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 750ml (3 cups) chicken amassing
- 1 large sprig open rosemary
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 250g dried rigatoni pasta
- 100g (1 cup) grated 3 cheese mixture
- open continental parsley leaves, to give support to
The instruction how to make Cheesy beef goulash bake
- Preheat the oven to 180/160 devotee forced. Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan greater than high heat. grow the mince and cook, breaking up lumps as soon as a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until the mince changes colour. go to the tomato bonding agent and cook, stirring, for 1 minute to coat. disquiet in the paprika for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes or until condensed abbreviated slightly. amass the tomato, stock, rosemary and bay leaves. Season. Pour half the mixture into the prepared dish. protest in the dried pasta and after that pour in the permanent tomato mixture. Sprinkle following cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the pasta is tender. Stand for 5 minutes beforehand serving. Sprinkle afterward vivacious parsley.
Nutritions of Cheesy beef goulash bakecalories: 396.74 calories
fatContent: 13.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 34.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 30.1 grams protein