For a sudden after-work meal throw together this flavoursome red curry beef and noodle stir-fry.
The ingredient of Red curry beef noodle stir-fry
- 110g pkt Suimin Noodles later Red Curry Beef Flavour
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g Coles Australian 3 Star Beef Mince
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch choy sum, coarsely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Coriander leaves, to give support to
The instruction how to make Red curry beef noodle stir-fry
- Prepare noodles and vegetable sachet following packet directions, reserving the flavour epoxy resin sachet. Drain noodles, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) of the liquid.
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan on top of higher than high heat. Cook onion and beef, stirring, for 5 mins or until beef is cooked through. accumulate flavour epoxy resin sachet and cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add carrot and choy quantity total to the wok and stir-fry for 2 mins or until softened. ensue noodles, reserved liquid and spring onion. Stir-fry to combine. Divide among serving bowls and culmination with coriander.
Nutritions of Red curry beef noodle stir-frycalories: