Using evaporated milk, create this flavoursome beef stroganoff recipe while minimising the fat.
The ingredient of Speedy beef stroganoff
- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 600g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, thinly sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato glue gum
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Massel beef accretion
- 185ml can CARNATION well-ventilated & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- Chopped buoyant flat-leaf parsley leaves, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Speedy beef stroganoff
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place steak in a large bowl. increase be credited with flour. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan beyond medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. amass onion to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. grow mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Add paprika. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. mount up tomato paste, mustard, worcestershire sauce and stock. Bring to the boil. edit heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. sever from heat. mix up in milk. Divide pasta along with plates. Spoon more than stroganoff mixture. Sprinkle considering parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Speedy beef stroganoffcalories: 638.608 calories
fatContent: 18.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 65.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 49 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 410 milligrams sodium