tilt twist a handful of ingredients into this tasty smoky beef and pumpkin stew! firm for those cooler nights!
The ingredient of Smoky beef and pumpkin stew
- 280g jar Coles Chargrilled Vegetables, drained reserving oil
- 500g Coles Australian No bonus Hormones Diced Beef
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 500g pkt Coles Australian Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 /12 cups (180g) frozen peas
The instruction how to make Smoky beef and pumpkin stew
- Heat 1/4 cup (60ml) of the reserved oil from the chargrilled vegetables in a saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook the beef, in batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until brown all over. accumulate the paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- build up 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to low. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
- go to the pumpkin and chargrilled vegetables. Cook for 30 mins or until the pumpkin is tender. increase be credited with the peas and shake up until outraged through. Season.
Nutritions of Smoky beef and pumpkin stewcalories: 311.656 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 224 milligrams sodium